One and only in Montreal !!.
Order a fully personalized Metal Debit or Credit Card.
Look what we do!
- Turn your old plastic Credit or Debit card into metal.
- Transplant the EMV from your plastic card onto your new metal card.
- We also transfer the data from your magnetic strip to the metal card.
- You will have a fully functional metal credit card (Swipe and EMV chip) except for the Tap and Pay function, you can certainly use your smartphone for the tap and pay function.
How we Process it
- Place your order online.
- You will then receive a prepaid label to send us your card.
- Put your plastic card in an envelope and put the prepaid label on the envelope and mail it to us.
- Will receive your card within 2~3 working days.
- Once received, we will laser engrave the desired pattern on the metal card, remove the EMV chip from the plastic card and transplant it to the metal card. Then we will transfer the data from the magnetic stripe to the metal card from your plastic card it will be done within 1 day.
- When completed, we will email you a tracking number for your new metal card. Will ship same day.
- Receive your awesome new metal card together with your old plastic card. You are amazed by your new personalized metal card, then you tag us on your social media with a 5 star review.
What Does my Warranty Cover?
Laser Art MTL Credit Card will only warranty the ORIGINAL purchased defective* card for up to 60 days from date of order.
Lost, damaged and or stolen cards do not fall under warranty and will not be replaced.
Defective* means: Magnetic strip is separating from the metal card, or no longer scans and/or is not being read by charge card machines. (Be advised not all card readers are the same; please ensure the consistency of the problem before contacting us). Accidental demagnetization of the card is not covered under warranty.
What We Are Not:
Laser Art MTL Credit Card is NOT a credit card company. We do NOT offer credit, reward programs or points. We ONLY upgrade plastic debit/credit cards (with magnetic strips) by engraving your personal design onto your choice of metal.
There are NO APPLICATIONS. NO ANNUAL FEES. NO MINIMUM PURCHASE. NO CREDIT CHECKS. You can get a metal credit card if you have any plastic card that you would like for us to convert into metal.
Metal Credit Card Specs:
Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 85.60 mm × 53.98 mm (3.370 in × 2.125 in)
Weight: 25 grams (Heavier than AMEX Black Card)
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.